Mile High Polymer Clay Guild
Membership in the Guild
Dues are due on June 1st. The best way to join our guild is to come participate in one of our monthly clay days. There you can immerse yourself in the world of polymer clay and feel the creative juices flowing, as we exchange ideas. Like many others, you will want to join in the fun and return again to see what else is new.
Our membership year is from June 1st - May 31st. Dues are $30.00 and are payable in June. We offer a 50% discount to those who are affiliated with our sister guilds. To join the guild, contact our VP of Membership, Susan Mueller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Benefits of Membership
1. You will have the opportunity to participate in public displays and gallery showings of your work.
2. You can participate in themed swaps open to all Guild members.
3. You will receive the guild's newsletter.
4. You will be able to see the Guild’s Facebook page.
5. You will get "the reminder email" from Susan Mueller about what will be happening at the next guild meeting.
6. You will receive a reduced rate for participation in any of our artist workshops that are offered.
7. Members of sister polymer clay guilds receive a reduced rate on membership cost. For additional information, contact our VP of Membership, Susan Mueller (email@example.com).
8. You will receive a membership card that may give you discounts at hobby and craft stores.
9. If you wish to join our guild, please fill out and send in the membership application.
Download the Membership Application